Do you want to be part of our engineering team and contribute to the development of our unique cloud based all-in-one platform for simulation operations? Then join dicehub. We are a fully remote team and distributed all around the world, so the best people such as you can join us from everywhere. We embrace asynchronous work, so you can create your own timetable and even work at night.
Do you have an aerospace engineering background? Or you have an interest in writing technical or scientific documentation? Join our team at dicehub and write content which describes the use of our platform and advanced engineering applications.
As a Technical Writer, you will learn about software engineering, the application of numerical methods, computational fluid dynamics, user interface design and explore many other fields. You will also help test the software, participate in design reviews and your knowledge will grow every day.
- Plan, create, update and maintain dicehub technical documentation.
- Develop and document coding, documentation and style guidelines.
- Create user tutorials with clear, comprehensible and simple instructions.
- Participate with the development team in product planning, design, and testing.
- Work closely with product managers, software developers and UX/UI designers.
- Native-level English or equivalent.
- A bachelor's or a master's degree in aerospace engineering or related technical field.
- Ability to learn and explain practical engineering and programming concepts and procedures.
- Ability to develop and document creative examples of functionality.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Know-how of Git.
- Experience writing technical content using a markup language.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A team-oriented approach and the ability to engage in healthy confrontations.
- Working knowledge of IDE, i.e. VsCode, SublimeText.
- Experience documenting APIs.
- Experience documenting cloud-based products.
- An open, supportive, and fun team from different nations and cultures.
- Insight into cutting edge technologies
- The chance to grow with us and to build a successful company together.
- A friendly atmosphere with fast decision-making processes, where new ideas and personal initiative is always welcome.